Inspiring Art Channels on Youtube #2

inspiring art videos on youtube


I like to watch art videos on Youtube and I listed some of my favorite channels 6 months ago. I've found more great art channels especially during the summer so here's the second part to that list with one video example from each channel.

Lisää taidevideosuosikkejani Youtubessa. 






I love her Indian bride paintings and the idea of adding sequins to paintings to give them another dimension.





I've gotten so many tips from Leilani Joy's videos this summer. I had never even heard of graphite paper before. Make sure to watch her Tools of the Trade video if you make acrylic paintings.





Untamed Little Wolf makes beautiful watercolor landscape demonstrations.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Art Video Ideas for YouTube

How to Prepare Cardboard for Acrylic Painting

Acrylic Over Charcoal Mixed Media Painting Tips

How to Transfer Sketch onto Painting Surface

How to Save Leftover Acrylic Paint for Later

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...