Recycled Treasure Box for a Little Boy

recycled treasure box narcissus kierrätetty aarrelaatikko narsissi

I made a decorated treasure box for my niece so of course I made one for my nephew as well. It's easiest to use an old shoebox for this, but I didn't have any of those at hand so I used a copy paper box again. I cut it a bit lower and made the lid a bit looser. And then I glued on magazine pages and smaller magazine clippings with nature and animal pictures on them. And I finally I covered the whole thing with contact paper. Apart from the contact paper, all the materials are free and recycled.

Tein koristellun aarrelaatikon siskontytölle, joten tietysti siskonpojallekin piti tehdä oma. Vanha kenkälaatikko on hyvä tähän tarkoitukseen, mutta niitä ei ollut saatavilla, joten käytin kopiopaperilaatikkoa. Leikkasin sen vähän matalammaksi ja löysytin tiukkaa kantta. Sitten liimasin laatikkoon lehtien sivuja ja pienempiä lehtileikkeitä, joissa on luonto- ja eläinkuvia. Lopuksi päällystin laatikon kontaktimuovilla. Kontaktimuovia lukuunottamatta kaikki materiaalit ovat siis ilmaisia ja kierrätettyjä.


recycled treasure box kierrätetty aarrelaatikko
recycled treasure box animals kierrätetty aarrelaatikko
recycled treasure box kierrätetty aarrelaatikko birds lions
recycled treasure box kierrätetty aarrelaatikko

More recycled, decorated boxes / Lisää kierrätettyjä ja koristeltuja laatikoita: 1, 2, 3


Comments

  1. Ole hyvä, uusi laatikon koristeluidea on tulossa pian. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Art Video Ideas for YouTube

How to Prepare Cardboard for Acrylic Painting

Acrylic Over Charcoal Mixed Media Painting Tips

How to Save Leftover Acrylic Paint for Later

How to Make Acrylic Paint Opaque, Vibrant and Brighter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...