Mother's Day Card, Gift and Sweets

Tänä vuonna tein äidille ja mummolle lähes identtiset Äitienpäiväkortit. Äidille askartelin lisäksi maatuska-aiheisen kirjanmerkin. Itse asiassa samanlaisia on tullut tehtyä jo muutama muukin ja aion lähettää niitä myös kirjekavereille. Toinen idea on tehdä maatuskoista jääkaappimagnetteja, mutta sitä en ole vielä kokeillut. Tein Äitienpäiväksi myös raakasuklaata.

It's Mother's Day in Finland and I made almost identical cards for my mother and my grandmother this year. I've also made the envelopes myself. And the matryoshka bookmark for my mother. And raw chocolate.

mother's day card
mother's day card
mother's day card
mother's day card
mother's day card
raw chocolate

Perjantaina tulikin vielä yksi kirje. Ensimmäinen saamani kirje Etelä-Afrikasta.

Good mail week continued on Friday too. I got my first letter from South Africa. It was a lovely surprise.

letter
stamp

Comments

  1. Hey! Very nice blog. Thanks for taking part in my lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maatuskakirjanmerkkisi ovat todella kauniita ja hauskoja. Oletko tehnyt ne skräppipaperista? Täytyypä laittaa idea korvan taakse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos. :)
      Käytin vanhoja lahjapapereita.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Art Video Ideas for YouTube

How to Prepare Cardboard for Acrylic Painting

Acrylic Over Charcoal Mixed Media Painting Tips

How to Save Leftover Acrylic Paint for Later

How to Transfer Sketch onto Painting Surface

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...